Visit COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal

Somatic Meditation II

Only 5% of your mind is conscious.  The remaining 95% of your mind lies in the body where limitless wisdom, healing opportunities and possibilities are stored.  By guiding your mind into your body; the soma, this shrouded part of the mind starts taking shape.  I refer to it as the Body-mind. It is the sum of the body, your wisdom and every part of information you will ever need. 

The question is no longer if this body-mind exist or not, but much more a question of: "How do I enter this body-mind?"

Scientists from Russia (Poponin, n.d.) has found that the body has a communication system far superior to the internet as we know it today.  However, there are prerequisites in order to guide the mind inside the body.

  • The analytical mind should not be overactive
  • One should not be burdened with worrying thoughts
  • A relaxed mind

As you can see, these guidelines seem to be flexible thereby enabling all people the ability to tune into the wisdom of the Body. The research team believes they have proof of phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote healing, self-healing, affirmation techniques and the mind that can influence weather patterns and much more.

By doing a somatic meditation, you can also enter the mystery of your body.

Our bodies are our temples where we are taught and calmed.  It is inside the landscape of your body where you will discover the following:

  • A place where you truly belong
  • A calmness and inspiration that surpasses the logic mind
  • Reminder of your strength, vitality, zest and self-confidence
  • The plasticity of emotions
  • Perspective rather than opinions
  • Clear visions
  • Wisdom

 

 

To many people the trip into the body can be equated with a visit to another country with a different culture, language and habits.

Most people are trained to be very analytical, and if you are one of them, it would be wise to prepare before they are able to enter the body-mind. I am going to ask you to envision a ping-pong ball. You can compare your logical mind to this little ball that you have just imagined. This part of your mind is lively and it can hop all over the place. Just watch your mind hop around as I ask you to call up the following images in your mind’s eye:

  • A red racing car
  • The solitude inside an abbey
  • A warm day on the beach

If you want to take this part of your mind inside your body without proper guidance, it will react in the same way as your ping-pong ball will when you try to submerge it into a tank of water. It will pop out! Take the following advice before you attempt your journey inside your body:

  • Turn down the need to label. Once you start labelling, judging and analysing inside your body, you will pop back to your analytical mind like a ping-pong ball. Stay with your inner senses. Feel, see and listen without labelling - just observe.
  • Any emotion inside your body becomes bearable if you keep to the first two rules. Emotions love moving. Allow them to guide you where they are going. Refrain from directing them with stories that you are reminded of by them. Your ping-pong ball will play its little trick again!
  • As you allow your emotions to ‘be’, they will change and soften. They will regain their energetic state and transform.  You will be captured through its mystery but it will never go away.
  • Thoughts exist in the body too, but once you allow them to create a story, the ping-pong ball is going to shoot out of the body once more. Allow your thoughts to emerge one at a time. Just like emotions, they will find their unique way of moving around in your body and restoring to their original form and inspiration.
  • Your beliefs will emerge in the form of thoughts. Observe them and follow them without judging, comparing, labelling and asking “Why?”

 

Works Cited

Poponin, D. P. (n.d.). DNA BioComputer Reprogamming. Retrieved from rexresearch.com: http://www.rexresearch.com/gajarev/gajarev.htm

Rae, R. (2016). The Awakening Body. Shambalha.

 

 

meditation, Conscious-mind, inner-body, somatic, somatic-meditation, wisdom-, body-mind, communication body, self-healing, affirmations, remote healing, analytical mind, clairvoyance, relaxed mind, belong, inspiration, vitality strenght zest, plasticity of emotions, perspective

  • Created on .
  • Hits: 1349
0
0
0
s2sdefault